- Both teams have up to 5 players (normally 2 or 3) and play on the map Crystal Scar.thumb|right|300px|an example of a Dominion Race
- Champ Selection is in Draft Mode.
- Banned champions: Janna Rammus TF Pantheon Teemo Shaco Nocturne and Sona
- The game starts at 2:00 at the Windmill. Noone is allowed to hurt anyone else before this.
- You are not allowed to go back to your base.
- Everyone has to run, you may stay at one point for up to 5 seconds, you are not allowed to walk back in any way.
- If you die you have to rerun the round, starting at top (right team has to go back to top first, left one too).
- You are not allowed to kill somebody intentionally. You can only use abilities to hinder him.
- Interupting allowed.
- You have to start with boots of mobility and pots.
- The one who first ran 5 laps, wins and finishes the game.
Some optional rules (only used if said so before start)Edit
- If someone dies everyone has to stop immediately and waits until the one who died is at the windmill again.
- If someone dies he can continue running at the bottom.
- You can buy if you die and have to rerun this round.
- Champ Selection is in Blind Pick.
- If you have enough people one of them can block.
He hinders his enemies or buffs his team mates but does not really participate in the race.
He is allowed to go anywhere he wants though he cant buy.
IMO Good Picks/BansEdit
- Champs that have an ability to jump or speed themselves or/and allies up
- Shaco, Nidalee, Renekton, Tryndamere, Sejuani, Leblanc, Ezreal, Kassadin and Gragas have low cd jumps
- Ahri, Fizz, Tristana, Caitlyn, Jarvan, Ziggs, Graves and Corki also have jumps
- Some others like Lee and Jax can also jump, but need teammate or enemy for this
- There are many Champs who can speed themselves or their allies up.
Some of the best are Blitzcrank, Janna, Nunu, Rammus, Shyvana, Teemo, Udyr, Volibear, Sona and Zilean.
- Blitzcrank, Zilean, Teemo, Caitlyn, Janna, Nunu, Rumble, Sejuani, Shaco, Sona, Tryndamere, Ziggs and Vayne can stop or slow their enemies.
- The Summoner Spells Exhaust/Ghost proved themselves best.